- Assist Project Manager in execution of Project Management, project schedule, coordination with sub-contractors, progress claims, payment certification, etc for all project related matters.
- Involve in all technical matters and performance of the project
- Undertake the design and construction issues concerning all works, provide engineering inputs, resolving technical problems and ensuring quality of projects
- Ensure project delivery according to dateline given, ensure cost control and profitability of project
- Active involvement and contribution to the company, technical advancement, management system, project cost control, profitability and marketing irrespective of discipline assigned to, business and countries
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Basic knowledge in design and building project
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in Building services
- Experience in project Management
- Good communications skills
- Knowledge of Operation Standard and documentation procedures for ISO 9001
- Experience in Hookup services in Industrial projects
Design Draftsman (M&E)
- Involved in design, coordination and preparation of specification and plans and to liaise with the Project Managers and Engineers for drawings and submission approval.
- To be able to carry out design activities that are both timely and cost effective and in accordance with client’s specification and statutory regulations.
- Assist in admin work and perform coordination with internal staff and clients.
- Update and comply with the code of practice on electrical, mechanical and fire protection.
- To do regular housekeeping for the drawings, tidy and store current and outdated copies.
- Compliance to ISO for Design and Drafting
- ITE / Diploma in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience
- Proficient in Auto-cad preferred
- Good communication skills
Quantity Surveyor (M&E)
- Take off quantities and prepare costing & budget for projects.
- Sourcing for sub-contractors and suppliers and negotiate price with them.
- Control the budget when doing procurement.
- Submission of progressive claims and variation orders to the client.
- Evaluate and certify sub-contractor’s claim.
- Prepare profit & loss for projects.
- Prepare final account.
- Diploma in Building Construction, Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in construction or related industry.
- Proficient in computer skills & Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate with people at all level and be meticulous with an eye for details.
- Able to work independently & is a team player.
- Possess good negotiation & coordination skills.
- Have good attitude & preferably with high level of initiative.