Design Draftsman (M&E)
- Involved in design, coordination and preparation of specification and plans and to liaise with the Project Managers and Engineers for drawings and submission approval.
- To be able to carry out design activities that are both timely and cost effective and in accordance with client’s specification and statutory regulations.
- Assist in admin work and perform coordination with internal staff and clients.
- Update and comply with the code of practice on electrical, mechanical and fire protection.
- To do regular housekeeping for the drawings, tidy and store current and outdated copies.
- Compliance to ISO for Design and Drafting
- ITE / Diploma in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience
- Proficient in Auto-cad preferred
- Good communication skills