Quantity Surveyor (M&E)
- Take off quantities and prepare costing & budget for projects.
- Sourcing for sub-contractors and suppliers and negotiate price with them.
- Control the budget when doing procurement.
- Submission of progressive claims and variation orders to the client.
- Evaluate and certify sub-contractor’s claim.
- Prepare profit & loss for projects.
- Prepare final account.
- Diploma in Building Construction, Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in construction or related industry.
- Proficient in computer skills & Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate with people at all level and be meticulous with an eye for details.
- Able to work independently & is a team player.
- Possess good negotiation & coordination skills.
- Have good attitude & preferably with high level of initiative.